my kind of boy ○(* ̄︶ ̄*)O

if you're a guy- post this as "my kind of girl".
if you're a girl- post it as "my kind of boy".

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- comfortable jiu ok edi..

2. Smart?
- smarter than me pls..but i prefer if he could make me smile..

3. Preferred age?
- age is alwys not a prob ^^

4. Preferred height?
- ermm..of coz taller..169cm above mayb

5. How about sense of humor?
- able to make me smile is more than enuf

6. How about piercings?
- i guess...NO

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- EHEM..if not,who is gonna accept me..

8. Pink hair?
- ermm...did boy fit pink hair??

9. Mushy or no?
- i am in love ok lor..

10. Thin or fat?
- normal..=.=

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- no comments worr..

12. Long hair or short hair?
- medium or short..

13. Plastic or metal?
- i dun wan robot lar..

14. Smells good?
- Yup yup..

15. Smoker?
- NO!! dont bring tat smell near too me...

16. Drinker?
- pls dont get drunk ezily..

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- next to my door type? no..haha..ok lor..

18. Muscular?
- too over i will vomit..

19. Plays piano?
- prince?! must be lovely one..

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- melting.. ~( ̄▽ ̄)~( ̄▽ ̄)~爽到不行~

21. Plays violin?
- omg....○(* ̄︶ ̄*)○

22. Sings very good?
- not a must..but if can..^^ haha

23. Vain
messy i dont want.

24. With glasses?
- its alright..

25. With braces?
- ermm...b4 i meet him..

26. Shy type?
- ○(* ̄︶ ̄*)○ bit bit is cute..

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- u hav right to rebel for right things..

28. Active or passive?
- action pls..

29. Tight or bomb?
- huh? x paham langsung..

30. Singer or dancer?
- yo..wateva

31. Stunner?
- if not,how he attract me lar..

32. Hiphop?
- no prob man..

33. Earrings?
- i go 1st lar..tata

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop
-s hall i count mine too??haha

35. Dimples?
- wat a cute one...

36. Bookworm?
- wise person..totally yes..dun forget me then fine lor..

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- romantic giler

38. Playful?
- yaya..

39. Flirt?
- Try to flirt wif others!!he will get to know me..

40. Poem writer?
- wahh..ok je..

41.Serious?
- depends..serius guy stun me...^^

42. Campus crush?
- eh?! reli dunno..

43. Painter?
- art..my life..

44. Religious?
- no cults pls...

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- xP dun so cincai lar..

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- not a geek..

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- i will admire him till death lar..teach me pls..

48. Loyal or faithful?
- both

49. Good kisser
- to steal my heart

50. Loves children?
- wat can i do if he doesnt like...but i like babies..

I LOVE U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today