allowance!~

Allowance in my acc!


So excited!!

I have so much fun today!

Today, our allowance is coming in,

Everybody is so happy and excited about it…

Some even rush to [ sedut ] the money out from bank right after school…

So happy to get 3 month allowances at once…

Can you imagine, u suffer for 3 months…

Then, suddenly $$ kaching kaching $$… your account has RM 1500!!

Oh my goodness! That is just so exciting…

From Memoirs of a Geisha,

Then to KKR’s drink- [air tebu] tq very much.

To English Theatre,

And Nasyid practice…but Qoha, take care of your voice please.

Then, the day passes fast.

During the night time, 4 shopaholics went to leisure mall…

Things turned unexpected and uncontrollable…

If anyone could control shopaholics in shopping mall, especially sales…

Please tell me…

I would like to bring him/ her along…ha2

Everything seems to be in perfect condition…

I mean seems…

This is life; there are always unhappy things…
But, these things are not enough to spoil your mood for whole day…

I am here, just to write down the unhappy events today:

As usual, I said morning to almost everyone that I see. But, there are still people who did not reply me. So rude! The lecturers are always the best. I mean most of them. They will always reply or give sweet smiles. Isn’t that a wonderful gift for other people? ^^ Especially in the morning. Don’t be so [ kedekut ]


I had a small quarrel with Rachel in class. That’s not fun. I don’t like to argue with friends. I apologized although she showed no reaction. I mean she did not show me angry face. I should be generous not so selfish. Julyan- stupid fish hawker.


Today is the date to submit thinking skill proposal. Rachel and I managed to finish it. But, M.R Tea accidentally lost it. I did not mean to blame him; I just want to release the frustration. I hope he did not feel hurt.


Next, it’s about theatre. I found myself to be too quiet. Am I a leader? I was asking myself for few years. I am the vice president, but not even able to work well with my colleagues. So disappointed.


I forgot to bring my key out today. I messed up my day, and my roommate’s day as well, feel so sorry about it. Sorry from the bottom of my heart.


Sorry to M.R Tea that I could not make it. I should do my promise. Instead of doing assignments, I was having fun outside. Wanki, I just felt sad that I did not manage to meet you.


Lastly, I was so nervous just now. I worried that we would be late to be back to campus. We shopped until 10pm and so hard to get a cab during the time. Luckily, we got one good cab driver; he is such a humorous man.

Conclusion: human life is always more interesting because there might be different emotions every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year and so on. ^^

Love everyone from TESL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today