today

Rachel keeps on asking me to update my blogpost ma~ haha xD

i would like to, just that some hidden feeling should not be told to anyone..

=p

lazy gurl..did something..at least...

kekex ;) added some gadget in my blog page..

i have a small wish~

i hope someone will visit my blog...

i mean someone..who is the someone? interpret urself lor~

muahahaha xD



darling cha is finally back~

he is smiling, but is that true from his heart..

i am not sure, just wish him to get the courage back..

lets face these together, cha! my best comrade~ v(^.^)



so many stories in our class, the course...

story between the prince and princess, added king...

well, just hope that it will end soon...

pray to the Lord, cuz u know what's the best for all of us =)



dearie roommate might get into problems again..

hurmm..anyway, i agree with what she said, just hope that situation won't go that far..



cooling down..

weather is HOT!!!

I miss U~ ♥ though u don't understand ~


Beron Optimax cumil kan~ =p

Comments

Jojoe said…
juju..falling into someone is it? didn't tell me.. >,<
jo_julyan said…
no lor~ sweetheart~ i only luv u bah~ =p

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p