after so LONG



He talked to me again

after so LONG~

i don't know why

every time he stop talking to me for while

i feel the pressure

i am afraid that he might get angry with me

btw, i wanna mention

he is not my boyfren ;p


he is a senior of mine who i look up to very much

i don't think he will read my blog

so i can just bla everything out

i like him so so much

his life is full with stories

sadness, madness, everything

full with jobs experience

like bartender, sell ramli burger....

and now he is a TEACHER

used to be racist, but changed a lot

what a lovely senior he is

teaches me lots of philosophies 

with his words and experience

i never thought i could have the chance to talk to him

as he seems to be a bit proud

but the weird thing is

i like the way he treats me like little girl..

thank you beron~ ;)

he plays role as senior and brother~ the real one~ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today