feel..

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. 
I'll never be there always.
I may not make u smile at times
but there is one thing I admit I could do.
To be the person I could be for you.
so i stay here quietly..
to wait for u...

its a very emo night..
asyraf not in the mood
Jason: this is not my day
rachel: ignored statuses?


tomorrow got es class =(
hungry...

hasnan muan = pendidik sejati cheer me up =)
thank you

settled PJ portfolio.

sometimes, i thought i worry too much about everything..

wuts next..
ES, LDS, LDV, SS..... WOW! 

haikkkkkkkkkkk =(


statuses for whole night :

aku ingin pulang, berikan sayapmu,agar aku pulang..
(mol was surprised that i actually listen to 

malay song)

malam ini hanya bantal yang menjadi teman...
susu panas tuk menenangkan jiwa yang sepi~ ;p


(baby x tmn, nie la akibatnyer)



moderation is very important~
(for everything)


Some of the greater things in life are unseen,
thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream.. .
(quoted from bez fren's status...so true..)

i never regret about u,
for u were the one who don't know how to appreciate me...

(talking bt him..but he dont know)

Just dont give up Im workin it out. Please dont give in,
i wont let you downIt messed me up,
need a second to breathe.
Just keep coming around.
Hey, whataya want from me
(Adam)

it's 7pm d~ and the sky is still bright~ like telling me to go home~
its still not too late


i want a handsome man come infront of me with a red colour toyota corrolla...
bring me home pls~ papa~ i wana go home~



oh its rain~ i wanna get wet..but i am too lazy...

oh its my bed~ i wanna sleep..but i am too lazy...
oh its maggi~ i wanna eat..but i am too lazy...
oh its gonna be a lonely night~

Comments

R said…
your presence is much appreciated. :) ♥

Popular posts from this blog

birthday!! =p

today