FREE time . the END . FRIENDSHIP


today we finished class earlier, around 1.35 

softball session was cancelled cuz pn madznah need to be interviewer

while social studies was cancelled cuz 


mdm sarah gave birth to a baby boy 

congratulation mdm ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

honestly 

I am not a good time manager,

the more time u give me, i will waste it

or i like to think nonsense 

what is the purpose of giving me free time?

what i will do is only update my facebook

my blog or i will just clean my room

or the worst part, i pkir yg bukan2

saw somebody's status...

i feel so unhappy, i am those kind of girl that he hates.. i see...

thats the truth.. and i think i should give up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's almost the end of the semester...

i did not learn much actually

well..the happy thing is, i sick for a week,

and someone took care of me =)

i would like to thank him~ 

can u imagine this, he bought me porridge and even cook for me for twice

thou the result is not that good, but i appreciate his effort..

just want to thank him alot~


1. he bought this~


2. he cook it, but x jadi 


3. this is the most successful one =) 

tq so so much~ 

i wanted to tell my mum, i feel so warm thou i am not by her side when i am sick

cuz i own a very good friend

anyway, i hope he can stay happy all the time, 

without any problems..(he is having some probs with his gf)

thank you so much to the ant =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today