HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

母亲节快乐~

her hobby~

the flowers she likes




she is seriously in love with green plants~


a roll in my from of my house ;)



introducing you my beloved mother

EVA FOO~ 
occupation - assistant manager of Megnumtronic
- mum of 3 evil kids~ haha
-best cleaner
- world no 1 chef
- most dangerous volcano


happy family

she is so special~
and so precious to me...
love u mummy

fun things about her:


her special INTEREST
- likes grass, leaves, not flowers
She likes MARIO~snow white & seven dwarfs 
own collection of SNOOPY
 collect wine or alcohol bottles..Hennessy . Chivas Regal~
collection of Japanese MEOW MEOW
fans of BROWN colour





- she can be so horrible, but sweet 
she can be devil, angel as well
- sometimes she is like volcanoe, so hot~
sometimes she is like sun which shines in my life..

she is the most important person in my life
i could not imagine if one day i might lose her~

in TENJI Japanese buffet restaurant

i love to be with her
her scent is what i am used to~
her cooks is what i dream to eat everyday
na~ i just need her~
well, i am not good in writing..
i just wanna tell everyone how much i love her and appreciate her~

=) 
the evil kids

wish her~
happy m0ther's day~

i love u so so much (^.^)

present for u~ 


should never forget both of my grandmothers..
love you too =)


Mum I take this oppotunity to say BIG Thank yo
for what you have made my life to be from the word go to this time. 


I say thank U Mum.


dear God, pls comfort my comrade. Cha
give him strength to go through everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today