Cuti x de keja~ ;p tibe2 ade~

blog site still looks ugly...

but i need to post something...

i am so bored...

this holiday..

i should go and work and earn money right~ =p
but i am too lazy...

i jog during the first day of holiday...
but then..........

hehehe =) lazy bug~

snap2~ i am too free~
my baby from jusco ^.^

ngek3~ =p

i miss u syg~ <3

my lappy is x in good condition...
since my home pc broke down...
my lappy is like public computer...

then suddenly the neighbour watch fifa i guess..
din on wifi d~ oh no~
life without connection make me feel so terrible 
home alone..sigh* so bored...
no vacation...x jd pergi Cameron *sigh~
Johor, x jadi jgak~
so i spent my vacation over STARBUCKS~


waste of money right? ;p
heheheeh ^__^

actually i was meeting Amal... 
for the book again..i thought it was over..no actually...
some mistake during printing...
the pictures is not bright enough...x epy la tu...sob2 T.T

finally...i finished the editing..
tKE CARe amal~ <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today