RANDOM~

current mode: cooking~ dinner~
hungry!!! =D
mummy cooking my fav food again~ ^_^


no more moral class for this sem!!
yahoooo!!

favourite past time during moral class 
try different hairstyle =P
our beloved hairstylist - Deborah Loi

in  this semester,
visited to another MEGAMALL~
IOI MALL~ damn huge!!! =P
lots to shopppppp!!! >.<
but i am poorrrr~ 

 ready to go~
thanks amal for bringing us there~

actually~ exam is just around the corner~
bless me ya~
my friends and family,
please pray for me~ 
huhu~ kinda nervous but haven't start my revision =P
miss u all!!!

<3 uuuuu~ miz uu~
syggg~ 
wakaka xD

Comments

w3n said…
obviously i notice it...but you neglect it :P
anyway, all the best for your exam babe ^^
maybe we can hang out some time when i get back kl ^^
dave days is the best..okay....
hahaha olive dave days :P

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today