MY FUTURE CAREER

honestly
i never regret going in teacher training institute  to study
it has been fun enough 
so many friends i have to share my joy and sadness
so many things i have learnt to face alone and together
learn to face pressure,
learn to cry and let go tears,
laugh together,
be crazy and be funny,
and also learn to pick up responsibilities

and i see my improvement through working 
and helping in my family's business during this holiday
trying to learn things that i refuse to learn for the past 19 years
from age that i have been telling myself how much i hate electronic stuff
now i finally accepted that its my work and responsibility now

however,there is something bothering me
there are some of my mum's friends who visit to our shop quite often for work
most of them will talk to me
the most frequent question is-> wahh,suka jd cikgu kah? 
and my ANSWER will forever be ->Boleh la~ hahaha

the hidden fear is still there
but i choose to only think when the time is here
so my friends and family
please cheer for me
i know i am not perfect enough

(teacher cannot use harsh words =P)
this bother me alot ~ OMG~ xD
i actually worry that i cant express myself thru harsh words anymore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today