sunday and jusco~

workkkk~ workkk~
went to Jusco today and its on SALES! 
ermm~ accidentaly bought some things~

a Pilot series which only cost rm9.90
aftr discount from rm21.90!! so cheap!
with a ball pen + erasable gel pen + eraser + highlighter 
+ mechanical pen + and pilot g2 pen!

super CHEAP!!!! =p

then bought another pair of Vincci~
i wish to buy a pair of new shoes for long time d~
now i got this~ which cost around rm50 after 20% discount~

heheheh ^__^

i think its quite nice although i did not really think of getting shoes like this~ 


=] happy!!
now i haven get new bags by myself~
my mum did give me 2 nice bags!!!
lazy to post photo here~ =]

anyway~ its kinda a good day! although w/o my sifu-siuhong~ =P
i hope that tomorrow is a good day!
cuz i am going out tomorrow night again! <3

*my current hair just look exactly the same right with my previous hairstyle? 
xD 

notes for a customer who looks not nice~
i just dislike u~ sorry =p
cuz u look more like a thief~ 
eff off please~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today