its has been like.....

its has been like~
ermm..i can't remember..
when was the last time i talk to u guys~

i miss u all~
me and py! 

munyee. me . sarah

huiwan . poh ling 

wanki . chen. py . miss valle
poh ling. rifa

l.p =P


this post is specially written for my old friends from smk puterijaya
this is not reALLy a school which i would love to mention
but i miss my friends and happy moment from the school

anyone ever notice SMK PUTERIJAYA?
its a girl school~ which located at jln paSaR
not PUTRAJAYA!!

got what i mean? i am from a girl school
which many of my new friends couldn't really believe in when they found out
but do u know~
thats the place i gotta know GIRLS who are willing to fight
harder than BOYS~
its a place we learnt to pick responsibilities by ourselves
carry tables and chairs by our own.
handle everything and
we are stronger than u thought!

ok~ back to the topic

to all my dear friends,
i hope u know who u are
but i would love to give tips of cuz~
py,pl,hw,lp,ly,my,yc,ty, ki, rifa...<3
its has been so long right after the last gathering 
i mean with me~ haha xD
i still love to read blogs..
especially py's and pl's blogs
not intruding u guys' privacy
i miss u guys!

anyway! cheer up please!!
read ur blogs and its like a bit too sad
pl, i know u are trying very hard for ur dream!
dont give up! 
i know i might be a bit 8~ but i would like to help in
if u need my help~ at least take my shoulder and ears

py, u still look the same..acc to ur blog la~
i miss u a lot! 
sometimes ur photos or activities which u updated on fb
make u look fine and great!
but i dont really see ur real situation..
i have no idea~ hugs*
i love u! cheer up too!
let the good one i see be good 
and let all ur problems which i notice be solved too~ <3

ty, i have no idea if u will read my blog
anyway~ i miss u! awww~ love too!!
i have no idea too how ur life is now~
too far..ldr~ =[ australia~ how far arr?
sob2~ cheer up!! hope to see u soon!
tell me once u r back please!
ur blog look too crazy for me~ heee =D

lp,a friend who i know since primary~ =]
love u all the time..
ur stpm~ i wish u all the best~
jia you!!!! i work at pudu everyday leh~
 but never got the chance to meet u up
but u must be busy with exam
jia you!!!!!! love!!! 
with u~ dont be too tense up k?

hw, stpm too~ cheer! and all the best!
must be feeling a bit tense up~
dont forget i am with u~
i wish u could pass ur exam excellently and
achieve what u want.
love u too my friend~

wahh~ too long~ a lot to say~
some who i stil hang out with now~
i dont have to tell u much la~

aduhh~ the last yr x'mas cards are still with me~
=P
shy~i forget to send the cards everyear~

but my love is still there..
never fade away for friends!

*dear all, i look cheerful!
and i want ur life to be cheerful too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today