PART 1:people i met

the worst thing that happened to me during this holiday
is not how unlucky i am..
but it's the people i met who ruined my day or mood
who cares about how bad my skin looks like.
the people are worst!

PART I:

1stly
i dont know where u are from or who u are
i think he is a bangla
u smile all the time
but u like to put others in bad situation
u r just a customer! who dont know how the work is like
talk to me like ur servant
but i am just a sales who is going to get u what u need
URGENTLY!
keep saying i get u the wrong ic or transistor?
eff off la~
what do u expect from me?
i mean~ u wanna get discount arr for next item?
u thought u are buying vegetables in pasar meh?!
stop acting like a weirdo!
i hate ur action and i would like to tell u
i dont want to give u any discount anymore! 

2nd
people just look awful when they want discount
i will try not to ask for it anymore
people who dont know how to act politely too..
keep saying my stuff is expensive
where where where are cheaper..
if u tell me this line..
i will talk to u in a very calm tone..
well, why dont u go there and get it from there =]
i dont really care which shop sells cheaper stuff!
cuz we have our own price!
and its not u who can decide!
i cant too! 
stupid!

missed out some important people too..
if u tell me 
this stuff i can get it for how many cents only la
i will ask u where do u get it?
i can get it from them too
so cheap!! =P
see what face u can give me la
bluekkkk =P
stop talk shit in front of me!
treat me nice i am willing to give u discount
but talk to me like i owe u 
soRRy la!
no discount for u~

to be continued~ =P





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today