used to be that small?

holiday
look what i found during this holiday!
=]
this is the one i wanna talk about
my primary uniform!
i used to be this small?!
this is my standard one's
my mum said i grew just a little bit taller in year 2
i looked like kid who is malnutrition? =P
a mini size uniform
and my mum still had to cut part of the uniform
so that it wont be too long
i am SHORT =p

i used to be this small
only 18kg if not mistaken 
when i went into year 1~
i miss it leh
unlike now
chubbyyyyyy
very chubbyyyyyy =P
but there are people who like my chubbiness laaa.. xD
BUT I AM STILL SHORT =.=

getting older
and i realized i actually keep some clothes from my childhood
and school time
i have another precious pyjamas
as his lovely granddaughter k <3
love u grandpa!
it's from my grandpa who passed away few years ago
=[
i forgot when he passed away!
arghh~ stupid~ 
i only remember it was january

pj tshirt when i was year 1 too

mama bought this for me
nice right?

haikkk~
time fliesssssss.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today