bad month

the worst birth month i ever had in my 20 years life.


 i can only use this quote to describe my feeling: 

Chas. Austin Bates
 It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep.

lived in fear, worries, sadness.

all i can do is to pray for better day after all.

i tried so hard to be positive, but life will not be kind to us i guess.

i experienced bad or unfortunate things one after another.

my mother keeps telling me is just my mindset

 but how come everything happened within such a short period.

i lost so many expensive things, involved in car accident, scratched my car..

my plan is ruined, heart broken coz of a friend, made mistakes,
'
 my thumb was injured during netball,  and a preschool kid sat on it again..pain..

parked my car beside velodrome and got blocked by another car..stuck....

suffered stomachache for 3 days and it does not feel okay yet, cried, sighed..

did not perform well during preschool session, lost our mop during BIG, 

the things i ordered online- out of stock all of sudden. gorsh~ pimples!!

what else will happen next... cant imagine anymore.

is it because of the room?

coz my  roommate had a bad week too.,

i hope everything will be okay after all...
please God...i dont think i can take it anymore..

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.
 Keep in the sunlight.

love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today