its never easy

sometimes
some people would wonder
how i deal with my life,
the "special" part of my life
they would wonder,
if there is future.

oh well,
i never really think about it,
coz i ignored it.
until today,
when i realized the differences in between,
the possible outcomes,
the risks...
i slowed down...
something like decision was made..
not alone, 3 hours ago...

its never easy
for the decision to be made
struggle
tears
pain
after all...

we can only wait and see...
if rainbow would come or only the storm...

if u r reading. wish me luck.
luck for? i have no idea too..
i wish for the best...
(i questioned myself: what so good about getting the best?)
u wont care about the best if u have what u want :(

Comments

R said…
You got me. :) #hugs

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today