coming soon

exam is coming soon..
arghh~ just around the corner...

NOOOOOOO~ :((

need to study so many things
OMG~

went out to buy dinner with some of my friends today
iylia~ adib~ ema~ izuan~ syu syu <3<3

I bought my favourite chicken + fried rice
sad to say, didnt get to buy my favourite corn~
the auntie did not open her stall for 2 weeks dyyyyyy :((

WHYYYYY???? I want ur jagung rebus~
please..i want jagung rebus!!!!!

surprise!
saw a old friend today...
it has been 2 years...i could still recognize him...
there's a moment, i thought i saw the wrong person...
I knew it was him
just refused to believe
he looked the same...didnt change much...
still the same style...
but i changed a lot
did i?
i did. I am no longer the little girl who used to call u "Bear Dog"
memories~

so...
the conclusion is?
no conclusion~ hahah xD




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today