HOLIDAY

Hooray! It's holiday!!!! :D It's time for shopping, movies, novels, travel~
hehe~ just by reading the first line, u can guess i like shopping the most :)
however, personally...shopping has always been a moral dilemma...
cuz I dont like to waste money for myself~ haishhh~


anyway...Holiday is also the time for me to read others' blogs. 
so...ya..i read a blog... 
my comment is - it's a good, interesting and reflective one.. 
from his writing, i think he is a mature guy..
from his experience too, i think i have a good life.. 
not that i compare..but i tried to put myself into his shoes..
and i dont think i would be able to go through or handle the life he went through.


I come from a middle to upper class family
the middle part is I still have to work hard for my life. 
or bear with certain aspects of life which are not perfect enough..
and the upper part is that I have all my needs fulfilled...generally
for example, I never have to worry about money 
except when I left secondary school for uni...


the only thing or factor which lead to my lack of capability in handling a life like his..
would be I was not trained to do it...maybe...
I can only put myself in his shoes and try to understand his feelings..
however, i WONT be able to gain full understanding or insight for me to lead a life like that..
i want to emphasize this..His life is not bad..it is meaningful..
but it requires the courage and thinking which I have yet to gain or achieve. 
which means. i dont have it now..


So his life...or his experience...has actually taught me to be more positive ..
for instance, Result does not mean everything...
(i was quite depressed with the fact that I wasnt able to perform well in this exam)
the love from parents should be appreciated and be paid back as much as I can..


Mum and Dad, I am sorry if I've made u angry or sad...or frustrated...
I know both of u place high expectation on me.. I will try me best to achieve it..
and I pray that you can stay with me until I have the capabilities to earn money..
spend money on u (just like what u do for me), give u my love and concern independently..
Independently cuz I am still spending ur money even when I get u some presents. 


and Of course, i want to try my best to improve myself during this holiday..
will still be spending some money of urs.. but i promise, I will try to control~ <3


last but not least
He is still young, and I really hope that he get to live a better life..
He definitely deserves more :)


to all of my friends, lets pray for him and urself
to be able to live a better life from now on,
as a human being, as a son or daughter, as friend, as student or as a pet owner.


& Happy Holidays! 


Home sweet home~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today