right track?

It's a  happy day, at first..
everything is on the right track
we are friends again :)
until....
my friends shared some posts posted by a lecturer
take note please.
a lecturer I like, not anyone..

u want more descriptions? 
she is not black =P
this is not a racist comment k..
just want to make sure u are clear with whom I wanna talk about..

according to her posts or statuses, I can see that she is disappointed, unhappy
she said she wanna give up on us
its time to do so, that is what she said...

now, I sit here and think...



oh ya..I was thinking.. :P

I dont know what I was thinking..
just felt sad...

what to do kan?
does apology mean anything now?

aduh.. pening kepala..





Comments

Althafunisa said…
apologies mean notg as for now.. just changes in ourself will mean somtg...

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today