POST saw on Fb

 i wanna share about some interesting posts i saw on facebook...


my comment: this is so true~ :) but i havent experience this yet, so not going to talk much about it. 
if you read, think ya about it.
 I think it's a chance for everyone to judge ourselves if you are in any relationship.


my comment: I dont agree with it actually. cuz "yourself" is not perfect and sometimes it can be bad.
for example, u cant tell a thief to be yourself for the reason stated in the quote.
stealing is still wrong. people mind it not because they matter the thief.. 
they matter the act and values. 

besides, if you matter a person, of coz u hope for the best..
If you matter a person who  is a thief, and u know stealing is wrong, of coz u want him not to steal too.
unless you are a thief too...and u have no values.. and conscience...



the third post is about result and exam...
so what do u think about this pic strips? agreE? experience it before?

I have been both a good and a bad students in terms of result..
so i guess i understand the feelings of both of the characters in the pic.

I do tease people who answer that way. for example, debbie~ xD
haha~ when Debbie answers it that way, my friends and I will tease her like,
"dont jia jia la, later can score also one"

and when I say I cant answer the paper,
My classmates will say that I "tipu tipu" too~

the fact is, we cant guess right the result, 
I do study, but I think I cant do it..
eventually, if i score, it has nothing to do with me right
cuz I am not the one who mark the paper or come out with the real answers. 
I only answer what I know, and I doubt my answers...
that's why... 

so I guess I am still worried about my result..
Oh God, please bless me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today