Hello December

Hello December...
It's the last month of the year, finally...
And it feels really good to have a long break after this semester..

I really hope that with this break, I could prepare myself for my final year in this programme. 

Gosh... I am freaking nervous... not ready at all for the final year...
And when I found out that my seniors are attending the SPP interview dy, I feel more nervous and lost..

Will mine come right after the exam as well?
I hope...so....maybe this will help to maintain my level of motivation and passion for this career before the long break begins...

Seriously, I dont know what to talk about now because the break has not been very fun and interesting.  

I guess I will continue tomorrow. Bye and good night. 


Comments

Unknown said…
Nice post.thanks for the shared with us. web design web

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today