~ FAMILY ~

~ Family ~

I love u

U love me

We are happy family

New built family in IPGM kAMpus Teknik

Never thought of this might happen to me

But it is now happening

T.E.S.L GO!

Ayah~ Hakeem Ashcroft

Mak ~ Zaja

Anak ~ Julyan Ashcroft

Daddy~ erhemmm

Mummy~ Anis

Brother~ Anep

Brother~ Azwan

Sister/ uNcLe~ Rachel

Sister~ Khai
Boyfriend ~ Joe

Well


~Double happiness~

TESL won the second place for PUISIDRA 2009

Hakeem Ashcroft – Best Actor

Kak Anis- Best Actress

Congrate and thank you

Huhu^^ great job to all of us!

Celebrate for the victory

Again, I achieve something in my life

Though it is not a very big one

I am still happy

At least I tried my best to fit in here

I hope TESL stay happy all the time

No fight but love each other all the time

I love here

Although far from dream

Near to Love & Friendship~

Continue my journey

Next ~ English theatre

I am not doing well for this

But I am happy to join it

I will try my best

No more the old Julyan

~ Flight response ~

Add oil!!!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feel..

birthday!! =p

today